Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

TELL HIM!



Your spouse smells, tell him. He belches loudly, tell him. You are not satisfied sexually, tell him, he is too critical, tell him, he is daft, ah, nay, don't tell him that one!
Many women lament their husbands don't listen to them. It's not as if those guys don't wanna listen, it's the you tell them that turns them off.

You've got to learn how to talk to a man. There is nothing I want from my husband I can't get. It all takes pressing the right buttons. If you know the key to your husband's heart, you can make him do anything for you.

If you wanna tell him to change a habit, do it lovingly and at the right time. Don't complain he smells bad during love-making, come on, you just killed his ego!

You can sit on his laps or pull him on your laps (if he is not too big) and tell him you like his rugged look. Find something to complement first then lovingly suggest he increases his bath daily as that will make him look sexier and make sure you buy a deodorant as a gift for him. Don't forget to kiss him for giving you his attention and be gentle and sweet all day. Above all, pray for him, prayer works wonders.

Hubby wore a cloth recently and though it look great on him, I didn't like the trousers. I told him he looks fabulous but that trouser, well, he knew what happened to the trousers. He shrugged it off and told me he liked it that way. Any argument? No way! I smiled sweetly and took my eyes off the trouser. At the venue, I wrote him a beautiful note and flirt with him throughout, treating him like my king and super sexy chick! I kept giving him my charming look and behaved like his baby (my husband likes to see the baby side of me. It makes his head swell). 

On getting home, the issue of trouser propped up and hubby acknowledged the error. He promised to do something about it and I heaved a big sigh of relief!

No, you won't have your way all the time. Your spouse won't be perfect but if you can learn the right way to talk to your husband, You will experience a new dimension of love you never thought possible in your marriage.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget