Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

FAT ME


Actually, not all men want their wives to be slim but all men want their wives to be as attractive as they were (if not more) when they met them. Though I was slim when hubby met me, he wanted me to add a little weight but not blow off so he keeps watching my weight like a hawk (lols, funny guy!)

I must confess I blew right off the road after my first baby and hubby couldn't believe his eyes. I gave giving birth as an excuse and ate all the fatty food within my disposal: turkey, chicken, butter, fried food and consumed milk as if my life depended on it.

 After all, baby needs all the nourishment he can get from my milk and if I do not eat well, how will baby get the right nourishment from mummy?

Needless to say, I lost the shape. Everywhere was big, I wore big clothes and to walk became a real problem. I grew tired easily and my heartbeat was almost running to a full stop.


Eventually hubby jammed the break and said enough is enough! I told him the same old story: "You don't love me, if you do, you will accept me perfectly the way I am."
"On the contrary," my ever patient husband replied, "I love you too much to watch you self destruct, this is getting too much baby, lose weight!" I cried!
What happened to the romantic guy chasing me all over the campus and gazing at me as if he had never seen a woman in his entire life? Where is the attraction? Where has it flown to? I had to find it very fast.

I wanted my husband's admiration. I love those looks of adoration in his eyes, I wanted him to watch me go and blush as my body makes him gets hot, I wanted my husband to yearn for my body and show me off as he once did. That requires a sacrifice so after weaning baby, I went to battle. I kicked cholesterol out of my life and all the frozen food seller knew I was on strike. I closed my eyes against milk and consumed vegetables, fruits, drank plenty water and exercised a lot. My favourite excercise is walking, so I trekked a lot and gradually, I came down. I still climb ocassionally but I've learnt to drop the load and stay within reasonable size. What's the result? Your guess is as good as mine.

Hubby told me recently," Just looking into my eyeball, you should know I want you more. I love looking at you, touching you and holding you..."

Yeah! My day is made!!!

Keeping to shape really works, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget