Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

IT HURTS TO LET GO....

It hurts like hot pepper when the one you love says "goodbye" to you with warning, they just left, just like that, it's not easy to let them go...

No matter what, God loves you and he has someone BETTER for you. It's hard to believe that right now as it looks like your last hope has just been taken away from you but believe me, God has someone better for you.

Shed the tears, cry on your pillow, talk it out to someone who cares, you need time to mend your broken past but believe me, the pain will pass and soon, God will put a smile on your face.


The first man I ever loved with all my heart not only shatter my heart to pieces but disappeared without warning leaving me broken, bewildered and almost suicidal....but then my husband came along the way, God used him to heal my heart and he happened to be the greatest miracle of my life. No one has ever loved me the way he does, NO ONE. I thank God the other man left my life for good.

You will come out fine honey, do not judge or condemn yourself...you are not a bad person because they dumped you, the relationship is bad, that's why they dumped you. Expect God's best, it will happen soon, according to your faith.
God has not forgotten you...
I love you so much.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget