Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

NO, YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!






You, can't take abuse in relationship sister. You are too precious for that. Please don't be so desperate to have a man, any man that you take every form of abuse! Reject it, better still avoid it all together. I can't stand a man call me names because he wants to marry me or give me money, nay, NEVER!





My husband has never abused me once in all my married life. He uses "Please," "May I?", "Thank you", "I'm sorry" as often as needed. He didn't start that in marriage. He was always like that before we married. He was just too good to be true. I thought he was pretending and would change as soon as we marry but I eventually discovered that was even the least of his virtues, he honours me much more and talks to me with love, care and tenderness so I have a very healthy self-esteem and can hold my head high anywhere I find myself.



Your self-esteem is your greatest asset sister. Don't allow any man batter it because he wants to marry you. Don't marry a man who feels you should be grateful to him forever for putting the wedding ring on your finger. You deserve much more than that.



"Arise and shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you...."

Isaiah 60 vs. 1.



Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget