Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

UNDERSTANDING YOUR MAN


Men are not difficult, they are the simplest specie I have ever dealt with in my life. No one makes my life easier than a man, my man.

Here are the keys to ANY MAN's heart. If you can understand him, you can get ANYTHING you want from him.

1. ACCEPT HIM AS A MAN: He is a MAN, not a woman, so treat him as such.

2. ADMIRE HIM : Men loves to be admired. So many frustrated men I've met are not being admired by their wives. Admire his looks, career, talent, intelligence, success and sexual prowess.

3. PRAISE HIM:  Men loves to be praised. From signing a new  business deal, to doing well at work or even killing a rat at home, let him know he is your hero. Praise that man silly, lavish it on him but don't flatter. That is a turn off.


6. RESPECT HIM:  I've got countless favour, open doors and breakthroughs from men when I just showed respect and use "sir" as appropriate.

7. BE YOURSELF: Men hates pretense. If you are an extrovert, be extrovert, if introvert, be introvert. Don't pretend to be a guru at what you hate.

8. LET HIM BE HIMSELF: A man can sacrifice his life for a woman who gives him peace.

9. YES, HE WILL LOOK:  Men likes attractive women and he may look at them. It doesn't mean he will chase them. Allow him to be a man and stop making him feel guilty. IT IS NORMAL.

10. GIVE YOU MAN QUALITY SEX: Your husband needs that thing very badly and he doesn't feel like a man at all if you just lie there like a log of wood. Seeing you climax is his greatest joy and achievement in bed. Let him hear you moan.

11. PRAY FOR HIM: My husband becomes a baby in my arms once he knows I'm praying for him. He surrenders his all and knows I will not harm him.

12. DON'T PAY HIS BILLS UNLESS HE ASKS: No REAL man wants a woman to spends all her money on him. It is his joy to give to you.

13. LET HIM GIVE: If he wants to spoil you, so be it, its his money and he works hard to take care of you.

14. MAKE HIM PROUD OF YOU : No man wants a slob. Make him proud of you. My husband always hold my hand when I look gorgeous and shows me off. Looking shabby, haggard and dirty kills his love faster than you think. In and out, make him proud of you.
Men and women are not the same.

The earlier you understand his needs and meet them, the better it us for your marriage.

 peace...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget