Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

WHAT KIND OF PARENT ARE YOU?


These days, I wonder if there are still REAL mothers anymore. Too many parents are careless for my liking.

I often see children chased out of their apartment to go and play, with who? Sometimes, 3 years old kids roam about naked with no pant and here, we are complaining about incest and pedophilia! Parents tell lies like mad and wander why their kids are chronic, blatant liars at six. 

They see dad come in with different ladies when mom is not around and you are screaming mad because your kid got pregnant at 9, 9 years! You smoke and drink yet you forbid your children. You watch all manner of corrupt, dirty movies while sending the kids to their room. Who told you they are not watching, that they don't know what you do behind closed doors? Any wander this generation is so immoral and pervert?

The bottom line is, whatever you don't want your children to do, never be caught dead in it. They do what you DO, not what you PREACH. I had to give up Bollywood movies when my 20 year old brother came to live with me. I no longer watch television like I used to because of my son. There are some expressions I'm giving a full stop to because I do not want my wards and children to pick. I no longer dress the way I feel like. I read a lot and my son enjoys reading books at age 3.
Once he sees any of us read, he picks a book and starts reading too. My brother is becoming a book addict. It's our family tradition. We don't joke with life transforming knowledge and decency is our watch word.


Lastly, never take discipline lightly. Most kids today are spoilt brats. They are so lousy, lazy, indolent and completely out of control. They dictate to parents and teachers at school and you wander whether we are raising great leaders of tomorrow or great arm robbers and prostitutes. 

May the Lord have mercy.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget