Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

I CAN'T HELP YOU...



There are people who believe in magic. They don't want to work on their marriages, they expect you to give them one word, they do it and wham! All their marital problems are over. I don't do that. I believe in success principles and the need for you to follow them to the letter if your marriage is going to work.
You've got to read. I can't help you if you hate reading good books and listening to godly messages yet you have all the time to watch Hollywood movies.

I recommend good books for my clients, counsellees and mentees. You cannot deal with a problem whose root you cannot locate. You cannot live with a man or woman you do not understand. Millions of books are available both online and offline to help you deal with your problems. Thousands of marriage books fill godly bookshops across the globe so go there and get self help.

It amazes me how people have money to buy expensive clothes and shoes and not a dime for a book. It surprises me how people give excuses for reading yet they have the time to gossip and watch football.

Marriage experts have dealt with every aspect of your relationship that is giving you problems from dating to courtship to marriage to sex to finance go child rearing to in-laws to core values to conflict resolution to spirituality and more.

Read! Go to the nearest godly bookshop around you and get good books that will help you. If I recommend a book for you and you do not read, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget