Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

YOU WILL NOT GET BORED!




Some say few years after marriage, you will get tired of each other, your passion will wane, and you start getting attracted to someone else! Not if you are married to your best friend and God's will for your life. 



I've known my dear husband for 11 years yet it's like we've never seen each other before. We court daily,laugh easily, talk heart-to-heart and never get tired of each other. I never get bored! I don't look for friends to talk to. I have a permanent best friend at home. He is my buddy buddy, my greatest pal, my cheer leader, my number one fan, my sounding board and chit chat partner. We talk every time we are together. I can't remember the last time we keep malice for a day. Malice ke? We need to talk! We talk so much we beg each other to sleep and when we wake up we start from where we stopped. We just can't have enough of each other. 11 years has not changed anything.

We are more in love, deeply passionate and very friendly with each other. When you obey God and marry his will for you, you live in eternal bliss. It pays to be in God's will. Follow God's will for your life.

God bless you. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget