Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

SORRY, I CAN'T MARRY YOU.


There are some things we can't cope with in marriage, there are some habits you can't manage. One habit I can’t accept in a man -any man is lying.
I love to trust. When you tell me "a" I believe you from the depth of my heart and I plan my life around the "a", to come around and tell me something else entirely can shatter me to pieces. So, I knew long before I got married that I can NEVER settle down with a liar, I can't even manage him.
There are some people you can't marry. People get blinded by folly they call love only to turn round and blame the devil after many years of frustration and pain! That is why praying a long time about the kind of person you want to marry is crucial, very crucial.

Sit yourself down and ask yourself tough questions before going to the altar:
This guy keeps going violent each time he is provoked, can I marry a man who is hot tempered? You know a fiery man can do and undo. This woman is a spend thrift, can I marry a waster?  Or This man keeps gazing at busty ladies. Dont believe all his hype that you are the only woman he loves. If you are flat or medium chested and he keeps gazing at busty ladies, honey, that man will commit adultery!

There are so many men who are ashamed of their wives in public, why did they marry them in the first place? One woman shamelessly told me that if not for condition, she wouldn't have married her welder husband, she implied he was far below her status, so why in the name of God did she say "yes" to him when she  knew he was far below her status?

Marriages is not a do or die affair. Your destiny and happiness should be more important than your emotions, prophecies or visions people carry up and down though they know deep in their heart the person is not meant for them.

Please, take things easy; do not settle for less because of your age. It is never too late for God to turn your situation around. It is better to marry late and get the best than marry early and suffer frustration, sorrow and pain! You will not make a choice you will regret in Jesus name.

Peace....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget