Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Saturday 24 October 2015

NOT A VIRGIN, SO WHAT?



I am a huge fan of virginity. I respect virgins a lot. Nothing compares with the feeling of being brand new, clean and untouched till wedding night but excuse me, there is more to a marriage than virginity.
Marrying as a virgin does not guarantee a good marriage when other things are lacking. I've seen too many virgins weep in their marriages. I've seen very good ladies being despised, rejected, maltreated, disrespected, uncelebrated, unloved and uncared for by their husbands.

I've also seen virgins with bad character, poor image and what have you. I heard the story of a wife who not only fought her father -in -law but grabbed him by his clothes and tore it to shreds -she married as a virgin. I once worked for a woman whose husband I pitied the first time I saw her because she was dirty and nauseating. I was not surprised when she lamented that her husband was having an affair. She said she was not only hurt by his cheating, but by the fact that she had married him as a virgin. I know another one who met her untimely death because she gave her virginity to the wrong man.

Does that mean marrying as a virgin is bad? No. There are great benefits in marrying as a virgin and there are countless men and women enjoying unlimited bliss in their marriages and thanking God daily they never had sex before marriage.

A successful marriage goes beyond virginity. You need God, you need sound character and you must marry a person who is compatible with you -COMPATIBILITY IS COMPULSORY. I can't tell you the number of marriages in the dustbin because both partners are not compatible. You must have a strong self esteem and love your partner unconditionally.

However, making a mistake in the past, having had abortions, or even worked as a prostitute doesn't mean you will not marry the right man or enjoy your marriage. God is not bothered about your past; he doesn't think about your mistakes at all. He is only concerned about your heart and giving you a beautiful future. I have seen lots of "bad" ladies enjoying their marriages and I've seen those who refuse to repent suffer the pain of separation and divorce.

Please don't condemn your self because you made some mistakes. Don't believe the crap that a good marriage is not for you. Rather, repent from your sins, ask God for help, turn a new leaf and develop godly character. Your future partner is around the corner, eagerly waiting for you...

Enjoy bliss for ever more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget