Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

PROTECT YOUR WIFE



Women also face temptations daily and they need their husbands to be there for them more than ever. Some men believe their wives are old cargoes and no one will ever show interest in them so they care less what happens to them while some are extremely paranoid and insanely jealous. They watch over their pretty wives like a hawk, forbid her to greet any man and turn her into a hermit in the name of protection. These are extreme measures.
Be sensitive to the little changes in your wife and make it easier for her to communicate her worries to you. That way, you will be able to know what she's going through and find ways of helping her. Most women are afraid to tell their husbands their worries because he may misunderstand her, criticize her, judge her or outright condemn her. So many wives have fallen prey to lusty, adulterous men out there because they offered listening ears while their husbands were busy travelling round the world making all the money they don't really need. 

A woman must talk and she needs a man who will really listen to her and understand her. That is one of the many tactics those home wreckers use on innocent women. 

Educating her on how to handle men will help her stand her ground even when you are not there.

I face lots of temptations from men. Being a blogger and relationship coach cum marriage counsellor has exposed me to too many many I would normally have nothing to do with. All categories of men send me all sort of messages that would make my grandma blush. They used innocent tactics at the beginning so you never know their real intentions until you show your friendly or "sisterly" side and they become more brazen, aggressive, bold and outright desiring to lay their lusty hands on you. 

Communicating with my husband helped me a great deal.

Hubby always guide me, educate me, pray for me, counsel me and teach me how set boundaries with men. If you see a strong, disciplined woman of integrity who will not compromise her standard no matter what, that is my hubby in action.

No woman can handle a man. That's the truth. I can't handle a deceptive man, I don't have that natural prowess. Partnering with God and my husband has always helped me a great deal.

Empathise with your wife and offer her your support and prayers. Be there for her when she needs you. Avoid criticizing, condemning and judging her, they are barriers to honest communication in marriage.

I will advise every couple to watch the block buster movie TEMPTATION by Tyler Perry, it will open your eyes to how temptation works on women, it's destructive effect on your marriage and how you can avoid it all cost.

Inbox me if you need one by sending an email to askseunoladele@gmail.com. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget