Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

A REAL MAN!




The real sign that you are a man and man indeed is not your fat bank balance. Some men think once they have millions stacked in the bank then they are men. It's not your large muscles or how tall you are. A real man has self-control. That is the point; self-control! If you lack self-control, you are a woman! It pisses me off when I see a man bicker with a woman, scream at his wife and loses his brain completely on spotting a sodomic seductress hell bent on having sex with him!



If you find it difficult controlling your erection, your manhood is questionable. All this crap I hear that if you don't sleep with a girl she will think you are not man enough is absolute nonsense!



A real man is IN CONTROL! You are in control of your thought, spirituality, finance, emotions and sexuality! You don't allow just any lady see your penis, that is where I'm going! I want to be very down to earth with men today. Your body is sacred and you guard it with determination and strength.



You are unshakable in your conviction against pre-marital sex. A man who does not bow to a lady's seduction no matter how hard she tries is a man indeed! She will respect you forever! If she doesn't respect you then she must be a whore! Only a prostitute will ask a man she is not married to for sex!



Control your thought! You are too big to think about sex 24/7! Don't you have anything of value you want to do with your life? Control your sex drive! It's not every time you feel it you must jump into the street and look for someone to dump unwanted, unholy, useless sperm on! Control yourself around women! Women respect men who will not take them for granted. Men who always hug, peck and put their hands around ladies' waists have serious problems with their emotions.



Control your anger. It doesn't win any lady's respect. Don't be the type of guy who goes on a verbal contest with a lady. No woman respects a man who goes completely berserk at any slight provocation!



Control your finance! Don't be a thoughtless spender and a waster. Learn to work hard, save and invest.



Control your tongue. Men who gossip are real women in trousers! It's a big turn off! Control what you say. Vulgar, dirty words should not come out of the mouth of men of dignity.



Control your decisions. Be a man of integrity. Let your yes be yes and no be no. Don't tell a lady you are madly in love with her and propose to someone else. Don't be a double dater, a cheat, a liar, a user. It doesn't add any respect to you. Any woman who is unfortunate to marry you in that condition will never respect you and will regret her marriage to you for life!



Control your time. You can't be everywhere every time. Select what and who is important to you and give your attention to them. Always make good use of the Pareto principle when dealing with people.



Control your Whatsapp and Facebook chats. You can't talk to the whole world at the same time. You do not have more than 24 hours, manage it well.



Control your accessibility. You can't allow any irresponsible, visionless, goalless, unscrupulous elements make friends with you. You need men of value and men of worth to make friends with.



Control your heart. Know God's will for your life and fall in love with the lady who respects, honours and values you. Be a man of control, of self-control!



One thing I respect my husband for us self-control. That man captured my respect for ever! To be in relationship with a lady for 5 solid years and not once asked for sex deserves my award! Having sex with a woman for the first time on our wedding night made me bow before him! I want to die for that man! His type is uncommon! He is my trophy, my grand prize, my gold, my jewel. I protect him like there is something else! His body is something I handle with care. I don't touch it anyhow, I don’t rough handle it, it's mine alone and I protect it!



Women who respect chaste men still exist. Keep yourself for her. Value yourself, respect yourself, honour yourself and the woman who will one day honour you will show up. She will adore and respect you for life. You will not miss it in Jesus' name. God bless you. Cheers!



© Seun Oladele, 2017.

1 comment:

  1. temitopecentrist@gmail.com25 April 2019 at 00:31

    Good day ma,
    Please some of the images on the posts seem not to be "single-friendly". Not like I'm provoked by them, but ma, I just want to be sure if your blog or posts are meant strictly for married people so that I will be sure I'm not doing something wrong by reading them.
    Thanks ma.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget