Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!





When I started blogging, I was expecting a miracle. To have 500 visitors to the site and 2000 google plus viewership in one month would be a great miracle in my life. That is 1000 visitors and 4000 viewership in two months, that would only take God!!!
Today( 07-10-2015 ), www.askseunoladele.blogspot.com is two months old and we have almost 8000 visitors to the site and over 47,000 viewership around the world including Hungary, Philippines, South Africa, United States, Pakistan, Finland, India, Netherlands, Canada, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates among others. I can't thank God enough!

My very special thanks to the people who strongly believed in me and earnestly pray I be a strong voice to the world: My younger sister, Success Divinity, who knew my calling is far beyond posting on my timeline on facebook and always encourage me to breakout. My very special friend, Akan Udofia of www.akanudofia.blogspot.com who encouraged me to start blogging; I'm forever indebted to you brother! My younger brother, David Dida and online coach who taught me the ABC of blogging. You are always my pride.

And yes! This man is so humble he will cringe at the mention of his name on the Internet. I fondly call him MY CROWN and OLOLUFE. He is my Baba Agba and Baba Gbangba gbangba! He is the solid rock of Gilbartrar whom I always lean on. Without him, this blogging would NEVER HAPPEN. He not only encouraged me to blog, he pratically financed it from day one. That would have been enough but to him, it's not. He endures so many sleepness nights and not only edit all my articles but post them as well. He updates my site and offer pratical advice from time to time.He has sacrificed so much time to allow me counsel people who desperately needs my attention both within and outside the country even at odd hours and is always there to encourage and guide me. He prays for me daily and tells me with smiles he's proud of me. I'm a completely lucky woman! Thank you so much my lover, best friend, dearest daddy and husband.

My appreciation also goes to my special friend Anita Udoh and all my fans who always watch out for and read my articles.

To all Lovers of Marital Bliss, my success is yours and you are one big family whom I always love to talk to.
You don't know how much you mean to me. I value every second I spend with you, you are my world.

Thanks once again everyone for reading this. Together we will reach greater heights and change the world for good.

 I am grateful!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Seun , for being a blessing to us all - especially me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget