Everything You Need To Know about Love, Relationship, Marriage and Life.

Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

SICK LOVE!



Whenever some women describe what they call love and how "lucky" they are to have their partners, I usually feel like flogging them!
A man slaps you hard in courtship, rapes you and steals your money you say you are in love! He shames you in public, humiliate you in private and tells you loud and clear he doesn't love you yet you go on your knees begging him with tears never to leave you. What? What the hell do you think you are doing? 

Abuse in marriage does not start in marriage, it begins in courtship but people are so blind by infatuation and low self esteem that they drag the relationship along, senselessly hoping they would one day change their partners. You can't change a man who doesn't love you. Sooner or later, he jilts you and leaves you broken hearted and emotionally shattered!

Please ladies value yourself. Stop tieing your life around a man. You don't need a man to be happy and fulfilled, you need God. You need to respect, love and value yourself and the man who appreciates you and genuinely loves you will come your way.

My siblings were afraid I would never marry when I was single because I was selective. I didn't jump at every proposal. I had male friends/admirers but I wanted the best. I married in my late twenties, just a year to my 30th birthday. Younger cousins had married years ahead of me but it didn't disturb me one bit. 

Infact, I so much enjoyed the freedom of serving God, being single and just being contented with my life I was in no hurry to settle down with "just any man."

You can only marry once. Do not settle down with a man who does not value you one bit in the name of "love." May the Lord grant you understanding.

2 comments:

  1. CREATED FOR FAMILY
    John complained,these kids are given me problem,they have become a gall in my marriage. After time had been literally drain-off, home that I thought,should be a place of refreshing turn-out to be another demanding avenue...I think,I need alternative(s).
    These and the others are the heartfelt crying of top-carrer,professio­nal individual about their family. Having exhausted due to high demand of time,skills,energy etc at their workplace,most people thought,home should be first place to relax bt were greatly disappointed to find out that,it was not so..
    I think,where we have issue is that,we don't have the correct perspective of family. Family is not another portfolio,Family is who you are;your personality, your being and your identity. T.D Jakes said,'though men are born alone,die alone but not created to live alone '. We have been wired for relationship,and the highest form of relationship we can have with humanity is FAMILY..Although,som­e may want to deny this fact,because they are ignorant of the fact that,the vacuum for relationship was their driven force into alcohol and other social vices. The statistic makes us to know that,larger percentage of adult involve in the social vices,had one broken relationship in one way or the other..
    PRATICAL STEPS TO HANDLE PRESSURE IN THE FAMILY
    1.Prioritise your time: have a personal time with your family. I.e weekend vacation.
    2.Communicate the nature of your job to your Family,instead of assuming that they know.
    3.Communicate your worries and anxiety to your family,most men look for comfort and encouragement everywhere,except in their own family.
    4. Be dynamic by surprising your family with gifts occasionally ( it may not be an expensive one ).It is to trigger the fire of love in the family proverb 19:6.
    Your family can be heaven on earth....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... great comment. Thanks for commenting Science beyond

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Text Widget